What information do we gather about you?
We and our third-party vendors collect certain information regarding your use of dietarysupplements.ue.wroc.pl, such as your IP address and browser type. Your session and the pages you visit on dietarysupplements.ue.wroc.pl will be tracked, but you will remain anonymous. We may use your IP address to identify the general geographic area from which you are accessing dietarysupplements.ue.wroc.pl. We connect data from different systems but do not link IP addresses to any personal information. We may also collect other information as described in this policy.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information we gather from you for systems administration purposes, abuse prevention, and to track user trends, and for the other purposes described in this policy. If you send us an email, the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. We will not share, sell, rent, swap, or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your permission.
User information may be shared with third-party vendors to the extent necessary to provide and improve web services or other communications to users. For example, we use third parties such Google Analytics to generate reports on site usage, web traffic, user behavior, and user interests in order to optimize our website for our visitors. We also use geographic, demographic, and interest-based reports of our website visitors to create custom audience lists. We prohibit any third parties who receive user information for this purpose from using or sharing user information for any purpose other than providing services for the benefit of our users.
We may also provide your information to third parties in circumstances where we believe that doing so is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or protect our rights and safety and the rights and safety of our users or others.
How is this information collected and how can you opt out?
Other websites and cookies
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This site has reasonable security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
By using this website you declare that you have been informed about the following:
- The University of Economics in Wrocław, of 118/120 Komandorska Street, 53-345, Wrocław, Poland, NIP: 896-000-69-97, tel. +48 71 36 80 100, fax +48 71 36 72 778, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, is the Personal Data Administrator.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: e-mail: email@example.com.
- Personal data are processed pursuant to the European Parliament and Council of the European Union’s 2016/679 Regulation on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data of 27 April 2016, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), including Art. 6 Para. 1 point “b” and “c”.
- Processing personal data by the Data Administrator is necessary in order to participate in the conference, communicate in matters relating with the participation in the conference, organize the conference, prepare post-conference publications, prepare publishing contracts, issue invoices, perform agreements with the Data Administrator, publish materials connected with the conference in the Administrator’s databases, insure, if the conference involves study visits, use my image in photographs taken during the conference for the preparation of a conference report on its website and the Data Administrator’s portal, publish summaries and articles connected with the conference on the website of the conference or the Data Administrator’s publishing house, as well as perform the Data Administrator’s legal duties.
- Recipients of my personal data include: persons authorised by the Data Administrator to process personal data, especially the organizing committee of the conference, the Office, Bursar, Publishing House, Library, Deans, Vice-Deans, database administrators and subjects processing personal data on behalf of the Data Administrator stated by agreements with the data Administrator, especially co-organizers of the conference.
- Personal data will be stored until the expiry of the period of storage of invoice-related documentation under the generally applicable legal regulations and expiry of the limitation period for possible claims. After the above-mentioned periods, personal data will be stored for archiving purposes in the public interest.
- I am entitled from the Personal Data Administrator, as stated in the European Parliament and Council of the European Union’s 2016/679 Regulation, to access my personal data, have the right to demand their correction, completion, removal or limitation, the right to object to their processing, the right to transfer data, and the right to lodge complaints with the supervisory data-processing authority according to the personal data protection regulations.
- Personal data will not be disclosed to any third-part country in the meaning of the European Parliament and Council of the European Union’s 2016/679 Regulation.
- No decision-making will be used based solely on automatized processing, including profiling.
- Giving and processing my personal data for purposes stated in point 4 is a condition of concluding the agreement and a contractual term. I am obliged to give my personal data; failing to do so will result in non-participation in the conference, inability to publish research papers, inability to take part in a study visit during the conference, and inability to publish in the database.