Participants interested in oral or poster presentation should fill and send following abstract:
Oral presentation suggested topics
- Reasonable supplementation
- Good practices in dietary supplements marketing
- Novel Food – open doors for new supplements?
- Mutual recognition of goods – does it apply for dietary supplements?
- Innovative forms of dietary supplements
- Dietary supplements – legal changes and their consequences
- Herbal ingredients – new possibilities
- Production quality in manufacturing of dietary supplements
Members of the organizing committee ensure a rigorous, high-quality, and unbiased peer-review process for all submitted abstracts. The decision to accept an abstract will be made by a panel of expert reviewers and/or session chair and/or conference chairman focusing on whether the findings and/or conclusions are novel and make useful contributions to the field.
Poster session will take place on both days of the conference and will be available to all participants of Dietary Supplements – challenges and chances.
This year, the poster session will take the form of a short presentation (max. 7 slides .ppt or .pptx). The scientific committee will evaluate the posters. Best projects will be awarded and can be published in post-conference proceedings.
The topic of the poster session: Innovations and safety in dietary supplements market
Deadline for abstract submission: 10.10.2021
Deadline for submiting the presentation: 01.11.2021.
How to upload poster?
1. Prepare presentation (max. 7 slides) in Google Slides app.
2. Click “Share” (in the upper right corner). In opened tab in sharing options, allow every person with link to download your presentation.
3. Copy and send link to us at email@example.com
Please check if sharing option works correctly. Open new incognito tab and paste link to your presentation. If the document opens – it works! If it does not, please repeat the above steps.